PLANT MEDICINE COURSES
- Intuitive Plant Medicine, One Willow Apothecaries, Certificate of Completion. 8 week course designed to be “…a guided initiation into becoming a plant medicine person. A rich gateway that was designed to help you reopen the pathways of communication between yourself and the natural world.” (June, 2017)
- Herbal Medicine Making Course, Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine, Certificate of Completion. 100 hours of study in the art and science of herbal medicine making, including internal and external preparations and natural body care. (March, 2017)
Student of Landscape Design, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Soil Science – Identifying different types of soil, the possible nutrient deficiencies and how to preserve precious topsoil
- Woody Plants – Identifying and studying the characteristics of over 100 trees and shrubs and their benefits/detriments to Nature and people.
- Horticulture Science – Studying the foundation of plants, including cellular structure, how they grow, adaptations, functions and reproduction.
- Landscape Design – Drawing and computer skills to create usable, beautiful outdoor spaces.
ENERGY WORK CERTIFICATIONS
- Advanced Reiki Practitioner (January 2017)
- Reiki Practitioner Level I and II (November 2014)
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher/Holistic Coach Training Program (Feb. 2015- Feb. 2016)
- Healing Touch Level I (January 2015)
ENERGY WORK COURSES
- Shoden the First Degree Course, Usui Reiki Ryoho System of Natural Healing (May, 2017)
- The Foundation for Shamanic Studies
- Basic Workshop-The Way of the Shaman (2014)
- Shamanic Extraction Healing Training (May 2015)
- Shamanic Divination Training (February 2015)
- The Sea Change Design Institute™
- Graduate, Master Class (January 2016-2017)
- Graduate, Designing a Self Worth Celebrating Course (August 2015)
- Engaged in intensive personal and professional coaching (April 2012-January 2017)